The Muscle Whisperer Clinic – London Harley Street, UK
Appointments with Sophia The Muscle Whisperer are every Monday in London 2 pm to 8 pm
2, Wimpole Street
All appointments must be pre-booked in advance and secured with a debit or credit card. 7 days before your appointment, you will be contacted via email to re-confirm your attendance. On receipt of confirmation that you will be attending, your payment will be taken in line with the clinic’s cancellation policy.
To book an appointment please contact Sophia on 07957 113425
or alternatively, email Sophia at
Fees for the Muscle Whisperer Clinic – London
LT Therapy per appointment £95.00
METHODS OF PAYMENT
You can pay by cash, debit or credit card or online banking transfer. When booking your initial assessment you will be asked for your card details in order to confirm your appointment. Nothing will be charged to your card unless you cancel with less that 7 days notice or do not attend your appointment.
Gift Vouchers available.
Please note that if you are late for your appointment then your treatment time will be adjusted accordingly. If however, you are more than 15 minutes late, your treatment will be cancelled and the FULL fee will be charged to cover the lost appointment.
Telephone: Sophia Kupse on 07957 113425.
Email her on: email@example.com
The Muscle Whisperer Clinic in London is located at:
2, Wimpole Street
The Muscle Whisperer Clinic in Yorkshire is located at:
Bradford BD10 8RG.
Contact Sophia Kupse
Terms & Conditions
- There is a high demand for appointments in London and payment is taken 7 days prior to secure your booking.
- It is the responsibility of the client to attend their allocated appointment. If unsure, please check with the therapist who will clarify this for you.
- The clinic sends out a final text/email to confirm attendance 7 days before, this is seen as a courtesy only. The clinic automatically takes payment 7 days before the appointment, even if the client does not reply or has not received the email.
- There are no refunds, whether your appointment attendance has been confirmed or not and payment has been taken in line with the clinics 7-day policy, which the client is made aware of at the time of booking.
- As with any treatment there are be no guarantees made with any therapy, therefore the therapist is not responsible for the outcome and no refunds are given.
- If a payment has been revoked at any point, prior or post-treatment, no further appointments can be taken until the outstanding amount has been paid in full.
- If there are any issues or concerns before or during the treatment for whatever reason, please advise the therapist immediately so this can be addressed at the time or during the appointment.
- Gift Vouchers are non-transferrable, non-refundable and expire after three months of the date shown on the voucher.
- Late arrivals will incorporate a time adjustment. If you are 15 minutes or more late, the appointment will automatically be canceled due to insufficient time to carry out the treatment. Payment will be expected in full before another appointment can be made or if pre-paid no refund will be given and a gift voucher used for that appointment will be void.