The Muscle Whisperer Clinic – Yorkshire
Appointments with Sophia The Muscle Whisperer at:
West Yorkshire Clinic
Bradford BD10 8RG.
All appointments must be pre-booked in advance
To book an appointment please contact Sophia on: 07957 113425
or alternatively email Sophia at: email@example.com
Fees for the Muscle Whisperer Clinic – Yorkshire
LT Therapy per appointment £75.00
LT Therapy Short Review (Bradford only) per appointment £45.00 (Only offered to people who have had two appointments minimum within 8 weeks of the first treatment)
Payment can be made by cash/all major credit/debit cards accepted.
Gift Vouchers available.
Due to the very high demand for appointments, a minimum 24 hours notice for any cancellations is required, otherwise, the full charge for the treatment will be payable, regardless of the reason. Pre–paid or Gift Voucher appointments will automatically be void.
Non-payment will result in any future appointments being suspended until your account is brought up to date.
Please note that if you are late for your appointment then your treatment time will be adjusted accordingly. If however, you are more than 15 minutes late, your treatment will be cancelled and the FULL fee will be charged to cover the lost appointment.
Telephone: Sophia Kupse on 07957 113425.
Email her on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Muscle Whisperer Clinic in London is located at:
2, Wimpole Street
The Muscle Whisperer Clinic in Yorkshire is located at:
Bradford BD10 8RG.
Contact Sophia Kupse
Terms & Conditions
- There is a high demand for appointments, a 50% deposit will be required for all new clients to secure your booking.
- It is the responsibility of the client to attend their allocated appointment. If unsure, please check with the therapist who will clarify this for you.
- The clinic sends out a final text/email to confirm attendance 24 hours before, this is seen as a courtesy only.
- There are no refunds of payments, deposits or gift vouchers if less than 24 hours’ notice has been given.
- As with any treatment there are be no guarantees made with any therapy, therefore the therapist is not responsible for the outcome and no refunds are given.
- If a payment has been revoked at any point, prior or post-treatment, no further appointments can be taken until the outstanding amount has been paid in full.
- If there are any issues or concerns before or during the treatment for whatever reason, please advise the therapist immediately so this can be addressed at the time or during the appointment.
- Gift Vouchers are non-transferrable, non-refundable and expire after three months of the date shown on the voucher.
- Late arrivals will incorporate a time adjustment. If you are 15 minutes or more late, the appointment will automatically be canceled due to insufficient time to carry out the treatment. Payment will be expected in full before another appointment can be made or if pre-paid no refund will be given and a gift voucher used for that appointment will be void.